The Loan Market Group
Loan Market is one of the largest brokerages in New Zealand and Australia today, with over 600 experienced Home Finance Brokers who know the competitive home finance market inside-out. Loan Market Brings to you a range of major residential, commercial and business banks and secure lenders.
We especially understand the real estate market, and our job is to cut through the confusion to make it easy for you to assess your home loan options and choose the right home finance to suit your situation. Now that's in your best interest.
How Brokers Work - Experience & Knowledge
A Home Finance Broker is essential for finding the home loan that is in your best interest. There are plenty of great deals around if you know where to look and who to ask. Every day, Loan Market Home Finance Brokers link home owners, investors and business people witht he best finance products available from their panel of major banks and secure lenders.
Get an expert on your side
A good mortgage broker can make a big difference to the mortgage application process and to the effectiveness of your loan over time. From finding the right loan to completing the application and monitoring the market after settlement, a good mortgage broker is an expert on your side who will ensure your loan is working for you.
Your Home Finance Broker will:
- Discuss your existing situation, your home loan needs and requirements, and obtain all necessary information pertaining to your home loan application.
- Explain the types of home loans available to you from a range of banks and secure lenders.
- Match your home loan requirements to a selection of home loan products offered by our panel of secure lenders.
- Provide an overview of your 'Purchase Budget' incorporating the relevant costs associated with your home loan application in writing.
- Complete and package your home loan application and deliver it to the lender's assessment team on your behalf.
- Act as an intermediary between you and the lender, negotiating the terms and conditions of your loan. They will also answer any questions the lender's assessment team may have.
- Liase with your solicitor, real estate agent and accountant and any other related parties to ensure a smooth and timely settlement.
- Assist with any future home loan requirements, whether you wish to check, change or top-up your loan.
- Act as a valuable information service beyond the settlement of your loan by providing you with relevant information on the home loan market, updates on products and special offers that may be of interest to you.
Please contact us at any time with any questions about how we can help you.